What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ryzen 3000 prices going to drop?

Coach

Do you guys think we will see a substantial price drop in the near future? I am so close to ordering a 3600x for $280 but I do not want to IF a price drop is imminent. Thoughts?

Bond007

I think yes, once there is stock. However, I also think you may see some businesses moving quite a few with BF sales. I wouldn't pull the trigger until then unless it is a crazy sale. It's sad, since my brother got a 3600X from amazon last Nov/Dec for $240.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
The black friday deals on 3000 series last year were very aggressive. I expect this year they'll be even more so.

gingerbee

I think yes, once there is stock. However, I also think you may see some businesses moving quite a few with BF sales. I wouldn't pull the trigger until then unless it is a crazy sale. It's sad, since my brother got a 3600X from amazon last Nov/Dec for $240.

The black friday deals on 3000 series last year were very aggressive. I expect this year they'll be even more so.
yup I also got my 3600x from the amazon sale it was a great deal and still really is a great cpu and i cant wait to see the black Friday sale I have been looking for an rtx3070 still no luck

EmiliaHadson

I think they will fall when the next gen goes to the masses, the demand for old video cards will fall, hence the price too.

Latest posts