What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ryzen 3000 XT CPU's Are Official

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Well, GN had better luck with their 3600xt. Actually it was a beast of silicon, but even they dont recommend it at the price point unless you're an active overclocker.

It will be interesting to see one fully tweaked out with FCLK 1:1:1 on some serious ram. I'm seeing reports of people getting 4200mhz DDR4 @2100 FCLK matched, but no benchmarks on improvement yet. My 3900x will only do [email protected]:1:1

Entz

It would be somewhat Ironic if the 4600G / 4700G end up faster than the XT counterparts and you get a GPU for your troubles.

Edit: Those were the Pro 50G numbers, remove the 50

Last edited:

Bond007

so...it seems the XT's are being built on a revised 7nm tech that will also come with a faster Infiniti Fabric if the details on Renoir are correct.
where did you read it is a revised 7nm? From what Iread it was just saying that 7nm has become a more “matured” process...this would be the case for all CPUs now coming off the production line, vice something new.

gingerbee

from what I have read there is very little difference but from what I have seen the overclocks seem a little better.
Jay2cents was talking about the whole 3000 series and degradation I guess buildzoid can't even get his 3700x to run at stock speeds and jay mentions in his video someone at tsmc said running any 7nm over 1.3 is crazy.

Really glad I turn pbo off and under volt by half a volt. still very happy with my performance and I guess there's a big subreddit on this