What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ryzen 5600x and 5900x

gingerbee

well I thought nicehash calculated the profit after paying the power bills they just did calculate the taxes I thought but I have never used it before cause I am not into mining

all I really meant was I see why there are so many people building mass mining farms around the world

anabioz

well I thought nicehash calculated the profit after paying the power bills they just did calculate the taxes I thought but I have never used it before cause I am not into mining

all I really meant was I see why there are so many people building mass mining farms around the world

They only calculate based on the GPU power consumption which is pretty misleading.

You would need to account for:
- CPU
- Mobo
- SSD
- Fans
- PCI-E Riser
--
TOTAL: ?

So when you are looking at how much you REALLY consume, you'd be better off with readings 'from the wall'. Get a meter and measure how much you really consume.

crazyea

There was a post on RFD on the 17th showing 6 5900x in stock in Richmond Canada Computers. Unfortunately by the time I read it in the morning they were gone. I think they said 2 lasted a few hours after the post. So I guess they are out there once in a while.

gingerbee

Of course, they're out there once and a while several people have gotten lucky on hwc's I think and they're probably going to the more popular stores first there just not really any ever in stock cause they sell so fast cause they only get 1 or 2 in most stores if their lucky that's kinda been my point there never in any real amount that you could call them in stock lol.

even Linus said in his last video if you can magical find one of these chips there a great performer there just sold out everywhere lol
I bet in a couple of months they will be available hopefully.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Of course, they're out there once and a while several people have gotten lucky on hwc's I think and they're probably going to the more popular stores first there just not really any ever in stock cause they sell so fast cause they only get 1 or 2 in most stores if their lucky that's kinda been my point there never in any real amount that you could call them in stock lol.

even Linus said in his last video if you can magical find one of these chips there a great performer there just sold out everywhere lol
I bet in a couple of months they will be available hopefully.
Or, it could be like the mytical 3300x, and just not show up again, oh look the 6000 series is out now.

queenofparts

I'm currently making a passive income monthly with 6 cards making me 65 usd per day currently i have free hydro in my apartment and my office ,,, side note if you don't sign up with an exchange and you pull your mining's out of btm machine (limit 1000cad per day) you don't have to report anything. if your doing it for a living different story possibly. mining isn't the future but crypto definably is.

gingerbee

Just wondering what happens when your landlord/s sees the hydro bill that has gone up from 100$ to 400/500$ a month, and I don't know how much it would really be but it cant be cheap. cause mine used to be all included but a few years ago he offered to let me pay or he was putting my rent up. because I use a lot of power between 120 and 180 a month

Latest posts