What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ryzen Pricing

sswilson

Staff member
I thought it was feb 28'th, but I have no inside info, that's just based on what I've read around the interwebs......

MARSTG

I heard something about unveiling at a gaming event although from what we have seen from the already leaked benchmarks so far that is not where AMD will corner Intel but more at the well optimized workloads like rendering engines and video transcoding.

Bond007

Soultribunal

Staff member
If they can prove they have what it takes, then I am in for trying them again.
But I will NOT make the mistake of jumping in headlong with my hard earned money until I see some Real numbers, and that they line up across all the sites.

And then , I will wait for a bit to ensure that the rest of the kit (Boards, drivers etc) are up to par.

-ST

Bao

I'm watching this closely, God I haven't been so excited for hardware in a very long time.

However, I'm just an observer for Gen 1 Ryzen. I'm hoping like the rest of you that it'll be a home run. But I am also hoping the second year / gen will be like jump from the i7-860 to the 2600K. I'd definitely be in for year 2 :)

MARSTG

You think AMD will also release Bristol Ridge chips for retail in the same time with Raisin? It seems that they are again launching product just a few days of their own established deadline, god forbid should they launch something 3 months ahead of deadline! You think they time this with the tax return period so people would burn some cash? Me I am still hoping for a Bristol Ridge system, not everyone needs the latest screaming tech.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Wait for Apus with HBM 2 built in can imagine all the notebooks coming outa garbage bin into tech world they will be so good I can again recommend AMD as a option for notebooks.

Latest posts

Twitter