What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Review Discussion

Babrbarossa

I love how succinct your reviews are- there's everything one would need in there, and it's perfect for my short attention span.

cdn_Madrach

I like your review of the game Devil. This game really has some good things going for it but personally it's just not the game for me. I played it for a few weeks but just can't get into it...especially since the multiplayer is so horrible. That's probably the single biggest issue with the game. Single player it has a lot to offer.....but personally I mostly play games online(mp) so this was a big disappointment for me :sad: If your someone who really enjoys playing the single player part of a game then I would say :thumb: it's worth it but if you are looking for multiplayer action :sad: don't bother. I actually tried to trade my copy in to EB Games but they only offered $12:doh: Oh well I guess I'll just have to stick to SP:thumb:

Cardboard box with DSL

Nice review!:thumb:
I quite like STALKER, its a little unbalanced at the beginning, but most games are like that when you first play them. Some of the guns later in the game are crazy awesome, and all of the different endings keep the game fresh for a little while longer then most single player FPS'

And the occasional language mishap is good for a few laughs. They did a great job in translating, much better then Starwars ep 3 'The Revenge of the sith' or in this case 'the backstroke of the west'

Last edited:

Latest posts