What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Samsung divices stolen

Caldezar

A 4 hour robbery without the police knowing? Sounds like these guys were well informed and knew what they were doing. What happened to the staff that was released prior to the incident? In 4 hours they couldn't contact authorities? I suppose threats could have been issued regarding the safety of co-workers...

GalaxyTech

Manufacturer Rep
A 4 hour robbery without the police knowing? Sounds like these guys were well informed and knew what they were doing. What happened to the staff that was released prior to the incident? In 4 hours they couldn't contact authorities? I suppose threats could have been issued regarding the safety of co-workers...

Well, they were dropped off at a remote location and I'm sure they probably took some just to collect their thoughts and figure out what to do next after getting hijacked at gun point. It was night and they might not have even known exactly where they were, plus they probably didn't even have a flashlight and had to stumble in the dark for most of the trip. I imagine getting to town on foot was a pretty crappy experience that took them the better half of the night.

Still, it's amazing this whole thing went over without a single hitch or anyone getting hurt. It's like something from PayDay 2. I wonder where they'll try and fence all that stuff.

Caldezar

Something just occurred to me... A 4 hour destruction of a group of Brazilians that has no retaliation or response...? Has anyone checked to see if the German soccer team is sporting new phones? :whistle:

Too soon?

U

Unregistered

A 4 hour robbery during the World Cup where every 3rd person is Police or Security - ------------ Hmmm - me thinks skulduggery amiss.

proxy

That'll be a lot of blacklisted phones, but you'd think the tablets etc. would be usable and thus salable.