What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Samsung Galaxy Nexus

grandphoenix91

I have a Nexus, coming for the HTC Panache (myTouch 4g on T-Mobile US). The Nexus is bigger but also lighter, and basically I find it very ergonomic (as Eluder said). It's amazingly powerful, doesn't lag no matter what I do, great screen. And 16gb is more than enough for me :)

WhippWhapp

Version 4.0.4
Baseband I9250XXKK6
Kernel 3.0.8-Glados-V1.29
Android Revolution HD 3.0.0

I'm not a heavy mobile user, no games, etc- so really a single core handset is enough for me. Screen size is nice, not too big if you have swype, if you don't then you'll be using two thumbs to input text.

Negative points on the pentile display and no microsd, but I have 6gb of data and stream most of my music and download podcasts on wifi.

geokilla

For those that don't know, it's on sale at $400 on Google Play USA store. Expansys Canada is charging $395 + tax and shipping.

Nostril

Version 4.0.4
Baseband I9250XXKK6
Kernel 3.0.8-Glados-V1.29
Android Revolution HD 3.0.0

I'm not a heavy mobile user, no games, etc- so really a single core handset is enough for me. Screen size is nice, not too big if you have swype, if you don't then you'll be using two thumbs to input text.

Negative points on the pentile display and no microsd, but I have 6gb of data and stream most of my music and download podcasts on wifi.
Just about the same set up as me, except I'm running GladOS v1.30 and AOKP M5. Loved some of the extra tweaks that came with AOKP. :thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter