What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

samsung s7 to s9 upgrade?

Chilly

I like my S9, disappointed its not a Exynos here in Canada, so I can't flash it with Cyanogen once warranty expires, but overall like it. Besides the fact that I'm likely to accidentally destroy it the day after warranty expires anyways :doh: .

The S7 though is still hella fast, so unless like me, you cracked and destroyed it, not sure there is a reason to spend money on anything newer.

my 2cents

MARSTG

Compared to the S8, the S9 has only slightly better camera and stereo speakers, that's it! You could go with S8 and save some money. I have the S8+ and very happy with it! The screen is 10% larger than S8 but the battery is 15% larger!

enaberif

Moving from the 7 to 8 doesn't make sense. The 9 has enough changes that it would be a better choice

But honestly if your happy with the 7 don't upgrade.

LightningJR

I like my S7, it's the non-edge design. It's small which I like but the specs are still amazing for it's size. Honestly find out what ur wife likes and dislikes about the S7 and find a new phone that fits her needs. I wont be upgrading unless I can still have a small phone with high resolution and is oled.

fubar

How much $$ are those phones unlocked? Anyone know of any deals or how to find a good deal on one used?

I'm looking at Samsung, Xiaomi and Essential. How much should I spend? Looking at $200 but should I consider $400? It's an investment? These phones lose value but the Samsungs hold the most value out of Google Android smartphones? Help?!? My previous phone is gone. :-(

fubar

I picked up a S9 - can an S9 owner help me? I know it's a good phone but I am perplexed about the battery life - really discouraging me.