What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Samsung T220HD (Sealed!), Patriot 4Gb Drive, OCZ Reaper 2x1Gb 1150Mhz, Razer Lachesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanzerIV

Banned
OCZ Reaper 2x1Gb 1150Mhz, Razer Lachesis, Thermaltake Big Typhoon, Patriot 4Gb Drive

Hello dear canuck community, I've got a few things which I'd like to sell so here it is. If you are interested in something or have any questions, just PM me anytime and I'll reply within 24H for 99.99% sure :thumb:.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Patriot Mini Flash Drive 4Gb (Sealed/New): "Until Feb 1st 2009"
NCIX didn't read my priority ticket before shipping my order so they sent me this instead of the "Corsair Flash Voyager 8Gb" I wanted so I have until the above date to either sell it or send it back for a full refund. Regular price was 14$ + Shipping + 5% Tax = At least 15$.
- Picture #1

Price = 15$ Shipped
PS: 10$ If you buy either my memory or mouse at the same time.

OCZ Reaper 2x1Gb DDR2-1150 5-5-5-15 2.1v:
I'd never thought I'd be selling this kit since I have it since less than a year and it's pretty much the best 2x1Gb kit that money can buy for DDR2 memory. It haves lifetime warrenty, part number is (OCZ2RPR11502GK), and I'm only selling it since the way I've overclocked my E8400 to 4.32Ghz I'm using the following settings (480x9=4320Mhz CPU, 480x2=960Mhz RAM). There's no multipliers that won't make me exceed the 1150 by a lot, so if I'm going to be stuck at DDR2-960 then why would I need a kit that can go as high as 1150. This is why I'm attempting something new even if it may cost me money and that I could see no benifits in 80% of the situations. I wana try a DDR2-1000 2x2Gb kit if I get to sell my OCZ. Look it up online, at most place it's about 70$ and higher + Taxes + Shipping, and often they have their annoying mail-in-rebates which takes many months to receive, if you do receive them .
Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3

Price = 65$ Shipped

Razer Lachesis "Blue":
I bought it the day it came out since I had it pre-ordered directly from the Razer store, it did cost me a good 80$. I never had any tracking issue with it unlike some rare users even with the firmware v1.0 but I can say it is even much better with the latest one being v1.75. The tefflon under the mouse is still 100% intact since I never used the mouse elsewhere than on my Razer Goliathus "Mantis before" cloth pad. On its surface it's also very good, there's no scratches or weird spot.. so really this mouse is still in perfect shape but now you must wonder why the heck do I want to sell it. Right, here's the reason. I also wanted to try the (SteelSeries Ikari Laser) since while ago when I heard good stuff about it. I was so curious... and also had money to spare so I bough it on impulsion for fun even thought it was also 80$ + Tax. At first I had a hard time getting use to it then I liked both pretty much 50/50 but now I think I went 60/40 for the Ikari and since I only have 2 hands well one high-end mouse will be enough for me. Not to forget the fact that I got fired from work so now I'm also stuck home with a Logitech G5 since it was what I was using at work. I'll prolly give the G5 to my sister.. but I just can't keep 3 high-quality mouse, that would be a waste. Look on all the price comparator you could find, you'll see that the average is 80$ and higher + Taxes & Shipping. For a few pictures of the mouse try both link below.
Link #1
Link #2

Price = 70$ Shipped
PS: 65$ If you let me ship without the original box to reduce shipping cost.

Thermaltake Big Typhoon:
One of the best heatsink around for overclocking and silence. It's so silent that you will never hear it for sure. It still sells for about 55$ + Taxes & Shipping on Internet so you will save a lot by getting it from me and who cares if it's used... it's just a piece of copper and aluminium lol. It comes with absolutely everything unless 1 "H" plate out of 2 since I needed one to fit my Sunbeam heatsink. However as you see on the manual from the pictures below, you only need 1 plate for AMD setups. Not sure however for Intel's LGA775 as there's a bag for that socket but I just never figured out how to use it. Maybe you will but at least I can guaranty you that it will work for AMD.
- Picture #1
- Picture #2
- Instructions part1
- Instructions part2

Price = 25$ Shipped

Samsung T220HD (Sealed/New):

Sold it on January 22th 2009 to (Seiky) from this forum for 300$.
Picture #1

Seagate 500Gb 7200.10 (New/Sealed):
Sold it on January 13th 2009 to somebody from Montreal on my msn list.
Picture #1
Picture #2

PAYMENT METHOD: I do not accept Paypal or EMT just by the way... and if you want just 1 reason well there it is ----> Link
I ONLY accept Money Orders, Certified Cheque or of course Real Cash.

Last edited:

mchutch

Not sure

why you don't like EMT. It's bank to bank with no middle man, I would never use Paypal w/ credit card again cause of direct concerns to my moneys' safety...lol.

But love EMTs, fast, cheap and safe.

PanzerIV

Banned
why you don't like EMT. It's bank to bank with no middle man, I would never use Paypal w/ credit card again cause of direct concerns to my moneys' safety...lol.

But love EMTs, fast, cheap and safe.
As you must know, people like what they are use to, and are afraid of what they don't know. Perhaps if I would get to know much more about EMT that I could like it. As long as its not like Paypal maybe I could find it interesting. Guess I just prefer to have real money that I can hold in my hands such as cash or money order. You know you can't go at an ATM then take out ur money from Paypal and the such. Sometimes the good old ways are the best :ph34r:

Andy

As far as a seller is concerned EMT is very safe. You are sent cold hard cash, it is the buyer that assumes all the risk.

PanzerIV

Banned
As far as a seller is concerned EMT is very safe. You are sent cold hard cash, it is the buyer that assumes all the risk.
Oh, that's already good to know since I sell much more stuff that I buy used. I was afraid that there was a way that the buyer could retract is money after a few days. Do you think I could go to my local bank here and ask for more EMT information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts