What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sapphire 1600pro $64.99

sswilson

Staff member
Have you decided on another card yet?

The new 1050 or 1550 ati cards are not only decently priced, but they're also Vista certified. (Not DX10 though... :) ).

b1lk1

One of those will be my choice. The PC it is going in doesn't need DX-10. In fact, it will only be used for a HTPC and flash/java games and basic photo editing and arts/crafts/kids stuff.

b1lk1

Now 2 days after I was told by support I'd be refunded I have heard nothing and still no refund. The support guy returned my emails rather quickly, but this really is BS. In fact, my order isn't even cancelled. I would advise everyone to NOT buy from them on their special deals because of the likelyhood they are selling things they do not have and you are left with you dick in your hands trying to get a refund. I did offer to pay more for another card BTW and was told that is not possible. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! You will be very dissappointed like I am.

b1lk1

Not to drudge up an old thread, but I have since decided I was being quite unfair judging DirectCanada by this less than stellar transaction. Not only have my last 2 orders gone through without a hitch, but they are faster than NCIX for processing orders too! I ended up buying this very same video card yesterday for the PC that it was intended for the first time around and I got it today, the next day. DirectCanada is stealing me away from NCIX if they keep this up, LOL!

Shadowed

Thanks for the update, thats good to know.
I have not been overly impressed with NCIX lately.

Does DirectCanada do pricematching ?

b1lk1

I don't think so, but their prices are amazing to begin with. I agree with NCIX. They seem to take 2-3 days to process orders now.

Latest posts