What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sapphire RX580 + double monitor

Alpine

Hi Guys,

I just bought Sapphire RX 580 Pulse for my kid. I cannot have working both monitors.

One monitor plugged in dvi-d connection and screen working.

As soon i plug the second monitor in the hdmi port, Second monitor is not working and first monitor is going back to 800X600 dpi(!)
i should say that the cable is a DVi-D with a dvi-d to hdmi connector. I also have Dvi-D to hdmi cable and still have the same result.
I unplug the second monitor and first one is working back.

Using driver 20.5.1 on windows 10 pro .

Any help welcome !

Mr. Friendly

sometimes the DVI port is disabled when one of the other digital outputs is used.

can you try the DisplayPort and DVI and see if combo works?

Mr. Friendly

well, I hope that helps...but I just realized, RX580 should have full support for 3 displays. I see there are 3 Pulse models and the differences are the connectors. what does yours have? 2x DP, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI? or 1x DP, 2x HDMI, 1x DVI?

If you have 1x DP, 1x HDMI and 1x DVI...I bet that's what's happening, when the HDMI is used, the DVI is disabled. does the DVI work when the HDMI is not in use?

Alpine

DVI is working when HDMI is not plugged in. I have @ HDMI, 1 DVI-D and 2 DP. Currently, i am working only on dvi-d. I think my dvi-d to hdmi cable have a problem. I try it on another pc and its not working. So, i'll wait my dp cables ! Amazon tell me delivery tomorrow or on the 24.

Latest posts

Twitter