What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sausage Fest 2012 (Ottawa LAN)

Liu Kang

Hey guys,

LAN party this weekend, Friday night until Sunday (Nov. 16-18).

Every year, one of my buddies hosts a LAN party... nothing too serious or too large. This year, it's my turn and figured I'd extend the invite to some of the Hardware Canucks crew.

There's plenty of room for everyone to play and crash if/when they need sleep. More importantly a "daily shower" rule to keep you stinky mofos from leaving your stench in my house. :)

I met this crew randomly at a LAN a few years back, when I was the stranger showing up to kill zombies... again, it's nothing serious, about a dozen gamers and hardware junkies.

Good BBQ, good liquor and most importantly: it's free.

PM me if you are interested...

:bananafunky:

AL aka Liu Kang

Perineum

Thausage fest? That thounds tho thexy! Make thure to invite ChrithK and Squeethard.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

no girls allowed :bananafunky:
We're all in our 20s and 30s, so it's more like no wives allowed :haha:

The typical LAN favorites will get some love... UT, Counter Strike, L4D, Bad Company, whatever we feel like playing :)

On2wheels

Dammit Lui kang, you gotta make these more obvious. i would have gone, at least to have a beer. Plus i think you and i have met before.

Latest posts