What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell SEALED iPhone 8 with GeekSquad, I5 4690K, Mushkin/Patriot/A.Data DDR3, WiFi cards

CarpeDiem

Hi,

I have a GTX 980 Asus reference edition + box. I am located in Vancouver. PM or let me know how much $$ to add.

monkey_mo

why is everyone now wanting this rather than 2 months ago when i had it and all you guys were lowballin me; fun fact if there is no bump in less than a week its 99% gone......

MARSTG

why is everyone now wanting this rather than 2 months ago when i had it and all you guys were lowballing me;
Because of the mining craze : there are no more AMD card left so users turn their attention to what is left. And all the hardware with GDDR5X is undesirable due to the high latency of the memory. So 1070 and 1060 are getting all the attention.

vanasfield

Interested in the 4690k if still available, shipped and PayPal, Lacolle, Quebec J0J1J0

Let me know, thanks Mike

SugarJ

Staff member
Please use private messages for offers to the OP. Hover your mouse pointer over his name and click start conversation.

Twitter