What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Second screen blurry in a dual screen scenario

Rush

Hello,

Ive just finished to build my computer and my last one was also using those two screen but nothing was blurry from what i remember.. now i have an nvidia gefore 560 ti and the second screen is blurry.. it look like the problem arent the monitor since it work fine with my last computer.. it seem to be the second port on the graphic card.

LG 20' on 1680x1050 ( no dvi adapter )
Dell 17' 177FP on 1280x1024 ( with dvi adapter ) its supposed to be the nqtive resolution it wont go further..

My graphic card is MSI Geforce 560 TI.

Any idea ?

Rush

I switched the port with the orther monitor and it work fine so that not the port.

_dangtx_

Banned
ok,so both ports and both cables work fine on one monitor but not on the second?
also, it could be driver related. you know,different resolutions at the same time.

Rush

It doesn't seem to be the cable or the port. I will try to plug the monitor on some other computer to see.

_dangtx_

Banned
that and do a factory reset..if still no go, do the plug thing. if still no go,and its
proven bad on another pc,then time to recycle it...if..

DarkMasterMX

I have an issue like this on my laptop. I have the Asus g72 model and find when I use the VGA port and plug in a monitor it has a slight blur to it that's annoying specifically when trying to read text. The HDMI port works great though. I've got the most up to date drivers and updates on this so I'm not sure what's causing it.

Rush

I fixed my issue. It seem important to "Auto adjust or re-initialize the monitor" after a computer change (or graphic card change)

Shadowku

It works

Thanks for sharing the solution!

I was just having the same problem moments ago with the second monitor connected to my laptop via a VGA cable.

The monitor is an old Dell 19" 1907FP.

Auto-adjusting made the screen perfectly clear and everything is working well now. I think these old panels need to be auto-adjusted since my newer panels that I connect to this laptop do not have this issue.

3oh6

The timing on this post couldn't have been better. I was pulling my hair out just this morning trying to figure out what was going on. Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts