What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Trade Selling i7 920, TRUE 120 ||| Looking for lga1156 heatsink

0o0

Banned
-All hardware is kept in very good condition for the duration of my ownership, used in a anti smoking and anti animal/pets environment.
-I accept paypal and emt. The prices listed is the amount I must receive (not collected by some 3rd party such as banks or shipping company) before I ship the item out.
-If the item is damaged during shipping and insurance was requested, I will do my best to work with you and the shipping company to reimburse the value. Shipping insurance is optional, let me know if you require it.
-Prices are quite firm, but feel free to send me a reasonable offer and I'll consider it. Feel free to ask any questions.

i7 920 C0 Pending cpu and hsf themselves are in 9.9/10 condition, the box is a bit beat up but won't affect anything.
Patriot Viper 1.65v 1600mhz c8 6gb, 3x2gb Pending Trade

Photos and screenshots

Sold:
ex58-extreme traded
p55 ftw bnib $155
true 120 $30

Last edited:

0o0

Banned
If you want both I'll give you both, but right now what I have in mind is that I'll be keeping one and trading/selling the other :) thanks for the bump

100 views and no offers... I guess trades aren't that popular :( I'll start off at $700 for the complete set with one gtx260.

Last edited:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Can you please edit you first post to reflect a Sale Price for the system if no trades. We don't want it to seem like an Auction style post, as those are not allowed here at HWC.

ST

0o0

Banned
bump, found a cpu and mobo now looking for ram, complete set is now for sale. matt if you're reading this, let me know what's happening with the trade offer (I'm assuming it's called off?) I still haven't heard from you since last night but you haven't been online either so i dunno...

mattlef

bump, found a cpu and mobo now looking for ram, complete set is now for sale. matt if you're reading this, let me know what's happening with the trade offer (I'm assuming it's called off?) I still haven't heard from you since last night but you haven't been online either so i dunno...

I'm still down for the trade.
Sorry, I went to my GF's place last night... didnt bring my laptop with me.... my bad...

Twitter