What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Trade Selling i7 920, TRUE 120 ||| Looking for lga1156 heatsink

0o0

Banned
change of personal preference, and asus seems to match my blue theme better, and also matches my purposes better, and is just better for what I need it to do in general. I won't need any of these fancy evga features... don't get me wrong I love evga as a company but this mobo is like driving a heavy duty truck to the office every day :)

0o0

Banned
Gotta be more specific man, someone is already interested in the 260 and is dropping by tomorrow morning.

0o0

Banned
Does anyone have a hyper 212+ on their i7 that they want to upgrade from? Maybe downgrade from ven X and save a few bucks? Looking for those 2 heatsinks... and bump

Arinoth

Staff member
I would potentially offer my hyper 212+ however it only has 3 of the 4 back plate 'nuts' it came with and i'm using a standard screw nut as the forth. (i stripped the 4th backplate nut it came with hence me using this alternative).

0o0

Banned
awesome 2 great coolers:biggrin: are either of you passing by toronto (markham/scarboro area) soon? Arinoth that's no problem as long as there's some way to mount it. Are either of you looking for a trade or do you want cash?

Latest posts

Twitter