What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Selling of my old system and other stuff

bobiseverywhere

SOLD Tt Armor AMD 3700+ 2GB XMS X1900XTX Aud2 Plat Ex and VX924

Joshua Benoit
Pierrefonds, Quebec (Montreal)

I am Selling off my Old System since
i am purchasing a new System to build.

The system is one i built myself

Here is the nitty gritty of what it is

-Thermal Take Armor Silver Chassis Part# VA8000SWA
-Antec Power supply 550Watt
-Asus A8N32-SLI-DELUXE Mother board
-AMD 64 3700+ Processor Socket 939 With a slight overclock running at 2.4Ghz
-Thermaltake Big Typhoon CPU Cooler Part# CL-P0114

-2GB Corsair XMS DDR266 2-3-3-6 Clocked at 333Mhz 2-3-3-6
- Western Digital SATA 120GB Drive
- ATI Brand Radeon X1900XTX 512MB PCI-E Videocard
-Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum EX Sound Card
- standard DVD Burner and DVD-Rom Drive

The system has always and is running fine with out any issues

I am asking $400 or best offer

Viewsonic VX924 3ms LCD with no dead pixels and no serious blemishes i still have the original box for it as well.

Asking $150 for the monitor

Pictures of the monitor packed in it's box

Last edited:

Brian

Are you only selling it as a whole or would you sell individual parts? If so, may I ask about the case? Condition, price, etc. :biggrin:

bobiseverywhere

I would like to sell it as a whole. I do have another case that i could stuff the guts into though if i had to.

The Came is obviously a Tt Armor Part number VA8000SWA as far as condition not to sure what your looking for her, it's in very good shape. I swapped out the two original 120mm fans in it when i bought it, for Thermaltake Thunderblade fans since they had more flow. I have not cut it up or anything. For pricing how about you send me a offer via PM and we can talk about it. If i take the drive bays out i will have to see if i can find the Original Drive bay covers. I can not remember if i kept them or not. Also i can ship the Case in it's original box. Just happen to still have it.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter