What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Sennheiser HD600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wankerfx

Hey guys, I'll be getting a Little Dot II tube amp, and was curious of how the HD600's perform with it. Anyway, I'm willing to spend up to $200.00 USD (shipped) depending on the condition of the headphones.

bandaide

lemme see what they go for as I'm in good with sennheiser dont have these myself but we will see what the cost is new

S_G

There should be a couple of stores that have them on display. I would research pro-audio/audiophile stores in your city, as they most usually carry Sennheiser products. That way, you'd be able to go in with your amp and try it out directly.

Wankerfx

lemme see what they go for as I'm in good with sennheiser dont have these myself but we will see what the cost is new

Okay, thanks.

There should be a couple of stores that have them on display. I would research pro-audio/audiophile stores in your city, as they most usually carry Sennheiser products. That way, you'd be able to go in with your amp and try it out directly.

This is true, I'll have to do this. But there's no way in hell I'm going to buy from local stores, as the HD600's cost like $450 CAD retail.

S_G

I wouldn't either, for most stores. There are some that have reasonable prices, but in most cases, they're grossly overpriced. They are good for at least checking out headphones, but I usually give them the courtesy of checking out the prices of anything I'm interested in, just in case it's decent.

To be honest, you probably won't find too many headphones for sale here. I suggest Head-Fi's for sale forum, but even there you are going to have a hard time finding HD600s. I see one guy selling a pair of 650s for $300, though. Be careful, though. I've heard people have been selling Chinese fakes of the higher-end Senns on eBay and such.

Wankerfx

I wouldn't either, for most stores. There are some that have reasonable prices, but in most cases, they're grossly overpriced. They are good for at least checking out headphones, but I usually give them the courtesy of checking out the prices of anything I'm interested in, just in case it's decent.

To be honest, you probably won't find too many headphones for sale here. I suggest Head-Fi's for sale forum, but even there you are going to have a hard time finding HD600s. I see one guy selling a pair of 650s for $300, though. Be careful, though. I've heard people have been selling Chinese fakes of the higher-end Senns on eBay and such.

Ah for sure. I've seen a few HD600's go for $200 shipped on head-fi.org, but there haven't been many in the past month for that price. I'll just remain alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts