What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Shaw to test 1 Gbps networks [CBC]

ZZLEE

Last edited by a moderator:

ZZLEE

Rogers upped my price then slashed my cap. Is Shaw any better ?

Fudd Rucker

Thats bittersweet for me.Cant wait to see what its like, but I am literally the last city on the shaw network this far east so its not likely I will get to see it here. Hell we havent even had the 25MB/s lines trickle here yet. On another note my shaw line has been bloody fast and consistant without any whining about my bandwidth usage. Except the month I had to reinstall all of my steam games when one of my HDDs died on me.

enaberif

Sure the speeds will be nice but what.. are we STILL going to be entailed to a shitty cap of our bandwidth? I mean those speeds are great and all but if we can only grab 80gb a month its a waste.

JMCD

Sure the speeds will be nice but what.. are we STILL going to be entailed to a shitty cap of our bandwidth? I mean those speeds are great and all but if we can only grab 80gb a month its a waste.
Agreed, most of us can go over our monthly cap within 4-24 hours as it is.

Latest posts