What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Shayan's New To Folding Thread

Arinoth

Staff member
Try cycling your router, it may not have been able to properly assign all the IP Addresses to your clients as it should be.

Zero82z

Banned
Make sure that it's the right IP. Try rebooting the VM and then accessing the IP it gives you through a browser. And remember to configure your own user name and team number through the web interface.

shayan288

Yeha it works but I really dont get it, I put my username and team in and all, but in FAHMON it shows the user name as one of my cpu VM's as notfred2630 and the team as something other than HWC. I really dont get it, I mean I did everything that I did to the other VM to this VM and it still does this >.< Any help?

Zero82z

Banned
Did you restart the VMs after you set up the user name and team number? You have to reboot to apply the changes.

shayan288

Yeah I did. I think Im going to only fold with my GPu because with my GPU only Im getting 8000PPD and with my CPU and GPU I get liek 6000 PPD in total its weird. The GPU PPD goes down A LOT!

Arinoth

Staff member
Did you make sure to put the priority of FahCore and [email protected] at above or high and the vmware clients at low? If not, the vmware client is stealing cycles from the gpu

Zero82z

Banned
You should set the GPU client cores to High priority to make sure they don't get starved for CPU cycles. You can follow the guide I linked you to in an earlier post of mine in order to set up a program that will automatically assign the priorities.