What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Shayan's New To Folding Thread

shayan288

Yeah the GPU is fine, but Iv been following the guide step by step and now that Iv done every thing it says, its showing the VM's are yellow. iounno, now both of em are yellow and arent showing any PPD but Il let soem frames pass and see if that does it. Args, if it doesnt work by tomorrow morning, il just stick with one vm and the gpu. Another weird thing is that my PPD for gpu has dropped... I am getting an average of like 7000 now instead of 8000 and sometimes even 6000...

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
What's the point value for the unit you're working on right now? ~8000PPD sounds about right for a 787-point unit on a GTX260 with the shader speeds that you're running. I get about 8200PPD on mine with the shaders running at 1512MHz.

To make FahMon show your CPU PPD as well, follow the instructions I gave you here:
you're a folder too, Zero?

And gj setting up Shayan. :thumb:

shayan288

Yeah thanks zero, and everybody else. Everything is folding now, and Im getting an average of like 10k PPD in total. Im loving folding already :p

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Welcome to our Addiction.

We are glad to have you on board, and please follow the Program.

shayan288

oh lawd... I just checked and one of my cpu vm's were running for notfred something something zsomething and not for me or hardware canucks >.< ARGS! back to the blackboards.

Latest posts