What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Shipping time from China during COVID

moocow

Anyone noticed pretty bad shipping time using standard shipping from China? I'm about to order some hotswappable KB kits from KPRepublic and they got a warning saying that they seen shipping time from tracking # issued to package arrival up to 140 days! Now they didn't say which countries were affected so I'm wondering if anyone in west coast Canada or US seen numbers pass 45 days. Mail packages from HK and Japan used to only take about 30 days.

Entz

Eek I hope not . I ordered a few things today (Ali and ebay).

supaflyx3

I've had packages from China come in less than a week recently, so it's not too bad. Always have to use speedpak as the shipping method

moocow

OK, it seems the cheap paid by vendor shipping using China Post may be the one that's very slow.

Cannon Fodder

I ordered a phone from AliExpress, on Mar. 27, and I STILL don't have it, so you do the figuring on how many days THAT is! :rolleyes: Their basic shipping, via Singapore's Postal system, took 3 full months before they even shipped it via SingPost, and it's taken over a month to actually arrive in this country after they FINALLY got around to shipping it. Based on the tracking, it SHOULD be here tomorrow, or Wed., but suffice it to say, I didn't think the thing was EVER going to arrive, so when there was a sale on at Costco, I bought a phone there instead. Depending on how this works out, I MIGHT have a brand new, in-the-box phone to sell here soon.

djbrad

Ordered something in april, still waiting. Wife received some stuff recently that was ordered before the covid.

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, it really seems to be hit and miss. I've had stuff arrive within a week, and other stuff either not show up at all, or take pretty much the full 90 days to arrive.

I do believe it's getting better, but anything from the spring which hasn't arrived yet might be MIA for good. (Still no sign of the 3D printer mainboard I ordered in January that had tracking which never worked, and ended up receiving my money back on).

Izerous

Folding Team
via Ali/ePacket I have had things in weeks or months before all this happened.

Latest posts