What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sig pics?

sswilson

Staff member
Can't seem to get a sig pic up.

I've tried every different method (uploading to site, linking to image on photobucket, & dropping image link into sig text area).... am I doing something wrong or is the system just not set up for sig pics?

Corpus Masochist

Hey wilson, this is all I did then I think an moderator did something with the link.....? moderator correct me if I'm wrong. But I went to photobucket did my uploading then simply copied the link and pasted them here. I noticed that the links maraculasly turned into pics?? Didn't think to ask why. but rereading what you did is exactly what I did so I am going to stop wasting your time having to read this Ha-Ha:D
Corpus

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Can't seem to get a sig pic up.

I've tried every different method (uploading to site, linking to image on photobucket, & dropping image link into sig text area).... am I doing something wrong or is the system just not set up for sig pics?
Actually, I havn't tried uploading a pic for a sig. I'll take a look and get back to you.;)