What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Silverstone TJ07 Murdermodded

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Up for sale is my Murdermodded TJ07B-W. The interior has been powdercoated flat black. It has the murdermod faceplate and top vent installed, as well as a blank midplate. Has all the original parts as well, could be converted back to stock configuration if you wish.

These cases are $320 plus tax new. I have over $200 worth of murdermod parts in it, and I powdercoated it as well. I spent over $600 to get this case to this stage.

Asking $200 local, $250 shipped. SOLD. I will package and ship in the original box. EMT or cash accepted only please.

It's a little dusty in the pictures, but it will be wiped down before I pack it up.

The faceplate reflects the flash differently, but it's the same color as the rest of the case in normal light.

Drive cages and all original fans included.

The murdermod signature serpentine top grill.

The midplate and bottom section. I had a Feser 360 in there, you can put a 480 in without too much trouble.

The build log for this case is here in case you're wondering what all I did to it. http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...s-nemesis-reborn-just-another-tj07-build.html

Last edited:

Soultribunal

Staff member
God she is beautiful.

Guys, SJ is an awesome seller, and from the items I have purchased from him, have had zero issues.

Someone give this a really good home!

-ST

S_G

:O

If I didn't have a Tagan Black Pearl on my desk right now, I would buy that in a heartbeat. I'm going to close this window before I change my mind.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I'm willing to split shipping costs to help this find a new home. I have to pack it up and get it out of the basement soon, my pile of moving boxes is about to engulf it.

kyle_L

i almost have enough to take this off your hands. owell. this guy is awesome and everything ive bought from him is always well kept.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Thanks to kyle_L and Soultribunal for the positives on my seller's rep. I've done multiple deals with both of them buying and selling, and had a 43-0 rating here before iTrader died. In case you were wondering.

Evening badumpbump.

Did I mention it comes with an Asus 20x DVD burner modified to fit the stealth tray opening? The deal just keeps getting better and better.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
It's Trashtalk Tuesday in my office. There's some nasty stuff flying around here. Help make it better by BUYING MY STUFF! :biggrin: