What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

SLACKING off

enaberif

now that i have your attention it was brought to my attention by my (non nerdy) girlfriend that the beaver is missing his hoho hat.

:haha:

Soultribunal

Staff member
now that i have your attention it was brought to my attention by my (non nerdy) girlfriend that the beaver is missing his hoho hat.

:haha:

Not slacking off, biding our time.

If were gonna use the Ban stick on you, we gotta make it look good.

But duely noted, will let the boss man know.

-ST

martin_metal_88

I already see the answer from above :
Since it's a forum for every one, no religious or such holiday will be displayed to prevent offense against minority group.

Polygon

yeah I bet someone will sue for this "Countdown to Christmas" contest, and Gav will be forced to change it to "Countdown to the Holidays"

Gotta love political correctness.

chrisk

Folding Captain
yeah I bet someone will sue for this "Countdown to Christmas" contest, and Gav will be forced to change it to "Countdown to the Holidays"

Gotta love political correctness.

Its actually guilt-ridden white guys that promote that crap.

ALL of my Muslim, Hindu, and Jewish friends/coworkers get upset when white guys get super politically correct.

Speaking of being super politically correct...watch out about the caps there enab...martin might get offended :bleh:

Arinoth

Staff member
ALL of my Muslim, Hindu, and Jewish friends/coworkers get upset when white guys get super politically correct.

I enjoy the two days paid off from work, then my own paid time off for work for my holidays. Its great!

Latest posts