What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Sleal's sell-off!!! LG W2243T 22" LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleal

Up for sale is my trusty LG LCD monitor. I've moved on and its time to move this thing before the woman kills me for storing ANOTHER electronic device.

Bought this thing a year ago from NCIX and haven't had any problems at all. No dead/stuck pixels or scratches at all. I have the original box and can provide a copy of the original receipt (I have other items on the same receipt).

Looking for $100

DSCN0035.jpg

XFX 6870 x 2 - SOLD
Arctic Cooling Accelero Twin Turbo PRO x 2 - SOLD
Corsair HX650 Modular PSU - SOLD
Corsair H70 - SOLD

Original post will be edited with each sale

Thanks

Last edited:

techman95

wait really your acelleros wouldnt fit? it looks like you have the room what didnt work about the set up cause im about to do the same thing.

Sleal

I couldnt have cards in slots 1 and 2 cause they are too close and I couldnt have them in slots 1 and 3 because I dont have a bridge long enough as well as that I need to use a wireless network card and it wouldnt all work together....that and I needed an excuse to tell my gf that I need to go watercooled.

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts