What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sleeping Demi God (Update 2)

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
they will be inc in the build log once i get the pieces, this will be first itx iv attempted going from building in the Corsair 1000D to the phanteks mini, and yes ill be repasting and adding the copper shims to the vram, and chaing out thermal pads for the Fuji extreme 17kw ones lol, all in effort to keep it super cool.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
also i need suggestions from anyone who knows can i use a riser through usb to add a 4x pcie slot to this itx build, was thinkin of adding a 10gb nic i have.

MARSTG

You can use an usb riser but the speed of the installed card will be downgraded to the speed of the usb port which in this case is the original 5 Gbps usb 3.0 effectively halving the potential of your NIC. If you can live with that is ok. Specs say the x16 slot supports bifurcation to x8 x8 by riser.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
ty ill look into this see if can find proper tools, also thinking of making this fit into my current rig in the corsair 1000D,

Latest posts