What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sleeved cable companies

Dwayne

My Cablemod cables arrived from China, brought by FedEx. I didn't pay anything special, and typical FedEx actually delivered it across the street to a neighbour. They arrived on the 6th, my bad for not posting earlier!

They are some sexy looking, but they are very expensive. I figured that I would splurge once, and down the road I can always keep them and the PSU they are connected to if I decide to move things around.

20201106_105455.jpg

ipaine

I got my extensions in today. Don't have them plugged in yet but figured I would show them.

You can find them here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B088P7FCGK/

20201114_115451 (Large).jpg20201114_115440 (Large).jpg

Honestly they look fairly good at first glance. Sure they aren't the direct psu cables as I would prefer but they weren't that much. Will have to see how they workout in the case.

Dwayne

Very nice looking cables. They add quite the touch. Not necessary, but they look much better than the bulky black cables that typically come with the PSUs.