What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

SLi coming for AMD chipsets

francisw19

yup. instead of you clicking a certain free program twice to get sli going on your amd motherboard,they will
save you those 2 clicks :)
Fair enough...agreed that the SLI hack is a way to get SLI working. However, I suspect there's a lot of people out there that don't know about it. While it's possible to get SLI to work on AMD boards, some people just need to see the SLI sticker on the box otherwise they won't bother with nvidia. ;)

_dangtx_

Banned
ppl think its something only a rocket scientist can do..the purfect analogy is this : a sticker on your windshield means you go tru the toll boot.
no sticker and youdont. same here. the sli thingie is just a sticker on your car. doesnt make it faster,heavier(well o ka few grams),its that kind of thingie.

Wurmer

It's a good thing, I am all for choice. I had NF4 chip and an old Asus MB running an Athlon 4200 and I loved that board (A8N-SLI Deluxe)very solid. It's true that you can use hack for many things but personally, I like official support better.

Last edited:

Blu

Website
www.biohost.info
It's a good thing, I am all for choice. I had NF4 chip and an old Asus MB running an Athlon 4200 and I loved that board (A8N-SLI Deluxe)very solid. It's true that you can use hack for many things but personally, I like official support better.
Exactly this is going to bring nvidia so much business, I wonder if they'll ever knock ATI off or vice versa, also I love your avatar, I used to have a poster of it when I was a kid :)

Latest posts

Twitter