What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

SlySoft shuts down due to legal peer pressure

Jokester

They have been around for years. I rembe using their software just so I didn't have to pull out discs for disk check on certain game start ups.

FreeKnight

I've had Virtual Clonedrive on almost every build I've had. It was my favorite Virtual drive. Mostly I used it for playing games like Fallout, F2, BGI+II, FFVII, etc. Ones where I have the CDs but play an img for both speed and to keep from scratching up the disks ( which I used to be a bit bad for). Was a handy piece of software. Never really used their DRM avoidance stuff, but it's sad to hear they're closing.

turtletrax

Banned
The employees have fired back up. They have a non trial release that requires a key to function at all, and have activation server online. Also their css database is being updated to decipher new releases. Wack a mole at its finest.

If you look a bit you can find the new forums as well ;)

chrisk

Folding Captain
Don't have any of their stuff installed now, but I have a license for much of their stuff. Used them to allow use of games I owned without having to use a disk, mostly...

turtletrax

Banned
I use them to image my Blu-rays onto my server, and to remove all the stupid ass commercials and menu restrictions. If they dissappear I will be selling my home theater gear. I don't have good options to stream, and low bit rate on a $8000 projector is retarded to begin with. Hollywood's greed is almost incontrollable, so it may be time to bow out of the loop.

lowfat

Staff member
The employees have fired back up. They have a non trial release that requires a key to function at all, and have activation server online. Also their css database is being updated to decipher new releases. Wack a mole at its finest.

If you look a bit you can find the new forums as well ;)

Do original keys work w/ the new software or no?

Latest posts

Twitter