What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Small mixer for multiple PCs

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Hey all. For today's weird question:

I've got a bunch of PCs near each other, but only one set of headphones and speakers. I've been used a Behringer Xenyx 302USB for a while, but it's out of inputs. It has one stereo digital(usb) input and two stereo analog (RCA) inputs. That's only two PCs and one extra audio source. The other mini mixers from the same series seem to have the same number of stereo inputs and just more mono/XLR inputs.

So, do anyone have any suggestions to an affordable (or Very affordable/used/old) that has at least 4x stereo inputs? A usb/digital input would also be nice to have, but unlikely to find I think.

Thanks as always everyone.

PS: balanced inputs and mono inputs are not required! Just need stereo. EQs and other things on each track would be a nice to have, but not required.

Last edited:

Mr. Friendly

there are cheep, but useable splitters / switches on Amazon. they get used by a lot of people who've got multiple DAC's n Amp's, so they can switch through them for use.

Izerous

Folding Team
I had made my own years ago from RadioShack parts. Bunch of RCA plugs and toggle buttons to a single headphone out. Just had to make sure there was only ever one pressed at a time since I didn't do anything to prevent two sources colliding.

The amazon ones sound like a better idea now