What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

SMART boards.

Mysteryous

My school got a couple of those really neat SMART boards with those digital markers and the like. My American History teacher, being a cool guy and all, is intrigued to find out if a SMART board can be used effectively with Ubuntu. My question is essentially the same, except a little more specific. Can you, and has anyone done so, had experience with a SMART board without the use of Wine. And is there software for it too? My American History teacher would let me bring my home computer to school if it worked.

Yes my American History teacher is that cool.

tophat

Smart board

Well I haven't ever used a smart board but if you check out their website and look under support then Smart board software they seem to have software for both Linux and Mac, along with the standard Windows stuff. And if you click on the link for the software there are a bunch of pdf documents on various topics, like troubleshooting and Hot-to articles.

Hope that helps.

Mysteryous

:doh:OH. MY. GOD!!!:shok: I am such a bonehead! I didn't even check the site first, thinking that they would leave linux users out in the cold, but thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Twitter