What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

So _dangtx_ and crusty are going to bring the heat...

redwagon

So _dangtx_ is increasing his ppd and crusty is blasting in with 30,000ppd, huh? Well, I pulled this baby out of my main rig and have another one coming from Marcusfox! The second folding rig will soon be operational, muhahahahah! So let the games begin!

Attachments

• PA154114.jpg
    PA154114.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 162

crazyhorsejohnny

Well in the next 2 or 3 weeks, I should have 3x EVGA GTS250s, 1x EVGA 9800GTX+, Gigabyte GTX 260 216 Super Overclock and EVGA GTX 260 Core 216. Will probably keep the cpus at Rosetta though.

_dangtx_

Banned
seriously, right now ppd is ~not much lol. waiting to get my hands on my next 775 board, saw some deals from the above gent :)

bwm

That's what we came here for guys, two lil things, well, make that three. Help humankind, a lil friendly competition, which I think helps drive a team to improve itself, and have a boatload of laughs. Especially the later for me!!! At 61 with all the physical problems I have, I need all the freakin laughs I can get, even if they hurt LOL.

Dan should start to get rolling real good once he nails that Asus mobo he's been telling me about. My three lil rigs to their thing nice and reliably, I'm happy with 'em. When it gets to the point when they won't keep me confortably in me rocking chair in the top 20 or so, then is when I upgrade. Until then gents, its all fun for me. Well, and pestering the sheeeite out of Dan till he has the thang running and quits fiddle-fart'n around with it anyway. You guys are a nice crown a,d I'm glad we came here. Thanks everyone. Time to check my numbers and make sure they're settling in where they should be :biggrin:

Last edited:

bwm

Gigabyte GTX 260 216 Super Overclock and EVGA GTX 260 Core 216
Those two will do you VERY nicely. I just read a tweaktown review from last month where the gigabyte model consistently outran almost everything, even the 275 and 285GTX. 7000 to 7500 PPD, which is almost exactly what my EVGA 260/216 SC cards do with a +10% OC on the shaders only. You''ll love 'em, they're very quiet.

bwm

So _dangtx_ is increasing his ppd and crusty is blasting in with 30,000ppd, huh? Well, I pulled this baby out of my main rig and have another one coming from Marcusfox! The second folding rig will soon be operational, muhahahahah! So let the games begin!
If that's the factory SC mdodel, its gonna average out to 7000 PPD over the long haul. Lil more if you can OC it. Mine didn't take to well to my attempts so I upped the shaders 10% and left 'em there. They don't mind it one bit and run flawlessly except for an ocassional sheeitey work unit.

Latest posts