What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

so, what are your thoughts on the new Apple hardware?

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... there hasn't been an apple device in this household since the day jobs decided to kill the apple II line..... ;)

moocow

If you want a nicely externally designed machine, then yes, Mac is a good choice. You could try to replicate a Mac Mini with a thin ITX and a custom case but the cost may be just as much. I'm not sure if OSX is a better OS than Windows 10 given how much crap you see in the news regarding Windows 10. Apple simply isn't updating their computers fast enough just look at their new Mac Book Air, specs that just caught up to Windows laptop built in Q1 2018. Then you get this BS about recycled aluminum. So they are saying all their shit was built using only virgin metal before? Any competent metal shop recycle the shavings!

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Who cares?

Same pile of crap just rehashed and sold for more money?

most tech is a pile of crap with a rehash and sometimes sold for more. Apple is particularly bad for selling for more, which is my biggest turn-off for the new Mac Mini.

I'm very disappointed in the latest revision of the MacBook Air though...dual core processor? wth? :doh:

Latest posts