What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell SOLD BNIB BitFenix Shinobi Window White Case

Dmitry

HWC YouTube Reviewer
SOLD

Up for grabs, is a brand new case from BitFenix. Great for budget builders who look to get performance for their money.

Price: $20

Check out our official HWC review of it here.

The case in the review is the actual case for sale.

The Last picture shows the plastic fan connector is deformed, making the fan useless. I have contacted BitFenix and a replacement fan is on the way, so that will also be included with the case. You can also manually replace the 3-pin in 1min if you have a spare. I would do it, but have no spare 3pin. :))

Pick up in Toronto area only! Sorry no shipping! :((

Last edited:

Flemminr

Watched the review the other night. Way too cheap looking for my liking.

So basically they send you these cases for you to do a review of, and in turn promote their product, and then you get to sell them and make a profit? If so, pretty sweet deal!

Dmitry

HWC YouTube Reviewer
Watched the review the other night. Way too cheap looking for my liking.

So basically they send you these cases for you to do a review of, and in turn promote their product, and then you get to sell them and make a profit? If so, pretty sweet deal!
For 50$ this is a steal. I was myself surprised at how much room there was inside and for cbl management. I have kept me the 400R from previous video, as i really liked the case, so now hoping to find the right buyer for the Shinobi!

Latest posts

Twitter