What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell [SOLD] Lenovo Tiny M92P and M93P PCs - PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Gazoo

So, here we go again! I have two PCs this time instead of laptops. I just updated them to Win10Pro version 1903 with all the updates. Cosmetically in great shape coming from general office use, the M93P still has the plastic wrapping on it for those you that love to peel it off. These are bare bones with no keyboards/mice. As usual with my sales, the low no haggle prices include shipping in Canada.

1. M92P - i5-3470T, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Win10 Pro, slim DVD/VESA detachable bracket and bonus Cooler Master universal 90W power supply. https://support.lenovo.com/ca/en/solutions/pd024438 if you want to research further. $150. Now $100

2. M93P - i5-4570T, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Win10 Pro, slim DVD/VESA detachable bracket. Stock power supply. https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/desktops/thinkcentre/m-series-tiny/m93-m93p/ $225. NOW $150

These would make great HTPC devices as they are super quiet.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_1158.JPG
    IMG_1158.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1159.JPG
    IMG_1159.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1160.JPG
    IMG_1160.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

Cannon Fodder

These would make great HTPC devices as they are super quiet.

I was thinkin' the same thing, up until I checked out the specs of the 1st one, with only a VGA output. :sad:

After lookin' at the specs of the 2nd one, it has other options.... MAYBE you ought to list the I/O(at least the video outputs) for each of the machines, to clarify the possibilities.

That, and I can't even read the paper in the pics..... maybe the mods are gonna complain about that..... :whistle:

JD

Staff member
I was thinkin' the same thing, up until I checked out the specs of the 1st one, with only a VGA output. :sad:

After lookin' at the specs of the 2nd one, it has other options.... MAYBE you ought to list the I/O(at least the video outputs) for each of the machines, to clarify the possibilities.

That, and I can't even read the paper in the pics..... maybe the mods are gonna complain about that..... :whistle:
AFAIK these all have DisplayPort which is easily adapted to HDMI.

And yes, the exposure blown out on the photos, but the first one I can just make out "The Great Gazoo"

The Great Gazoo

Yup, they both have Displayport which is what I used to set them up on my ultrawidescreen. They both have VGA output as well.

Sorry about the pic - didn't notice the exposure was wonky. Mods put it through so must be okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts