What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell (Sold) Pelt's sell thread. Corsair white sleeved cables for 650/750/850 AX PSU

Pelt

Yeah black would have been nice, but I was getting bored of everything in my case being black so I thought white would be a nice change and it matched my white case.

TyrReich

Are these standard length or longer? Stupid Corsair doesn't design cables long enough to fit in some of their own cases.

foggyb

Since you don't seem to have offers on this, I'll take them off your hands for $35 shipped. Any more and I pass.... don't really need them, just eye candy.

Pelt

Sorry I haven't updated the thread in a little while, been busier than usual on the farm. To answer a few questions the cables are pretty long and fit in my Corsair 650 case quite well. If you had a full tower like the 600D it might be dicey especially with the CPU power connector. Please use PM's vice responding to the thread if you want to get hold of me, as I depend on the email alert from the PM system to alert me to any action here, as it will be another month of growing season before I get a chance to check here reguarly.

Latest posts

Twitter