What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell SOLD - PNY GTX 780 w/ NVIDIA Holiday Game Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneyless

Selling my PNY GTX 780 that I bought this summer. It's exactly this one, bought from Canada Computers on July 8th, 2013. Used it until I recently got two EVGA GTX 780 Ti earlier in November.

I am offering it with NVIDIA's current Holiday games bundle which includes Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Batman Arkham Origins -- just as if you were to buy one new from Newegg/NCIX/etc.

Price is SOLD.

Verification pic:
tum35cB.jpg

Comes with everything that was originally in the box:
7m6qbcb.jpg

Payment and Shipping:

I accept Paypal, EMT, and cash (in person). I will only ship items once I have received payment. My heatware is under Moneyless. DIBS via PM can and will be held for a couple of days.

Options for shipping are Canada Post Regular Parcel (3~4 business days), Expedited Parcel Business ("1"~2 Business days), & Xpresspost (1 Business day); ETA estimations are provided by Canada Post, not me. Last two shipping methods include tracking.

I am willing to meet in person for anyone within the GTA/GTHA (Greater Toronto Area/Greater Toronto-Hamilton Area). If you're interested in meeting in person, I live in North York and work in Markham, and am willing to meet half-way anywhere in the GTA.

Items will be shipped in a suitably sized cardboard box with ample protection.

Terms of Sale:

• I will guarantee that the item bought arrives non-DOA for 3 days after receipt. If you only end up installing it a week after you got it and it ends up DOA I will not be held liable. Only exception are any items sold "AS-IS" or "Dead".

• In the event that an item arrives DOA within the 3 day time period mentioned above, the seller pays half the amount to ship the item back to me, and I will provide a full refund minus the price of original shipping charges.

• By sending me an offer by PM the buyer acknowledges that he/she agrees to the Terms of Sale listed above.

Last edited:

r0k0

Folding Team
if this would of been for sale next week i would of Soooo bought it for SLi setup in my PC !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts