What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell SOLD!!XFX Radeon HD5850 HD58XZAFC. SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelt

I'm selling my much loved but sadly under used HD5850. This is a wicked card. There are hardly any games I've played that I can't play on max settings. My intent was to eventually Crossfire this card with another 5850 but seeing as how I rarely get to play video games (stupid work) I figured I'd let this card go, hopefully to someone who can really let this card stretch it's legs.

As mentioned in the title this is an XFX card and as such has a lifetime transferable warranty. This card was bought at NCIX and registered the same day it arrived. The original reciept will be provided to whomever buys the card.

Now for the nitty gritty. Price 220 dollars. Shipping is extra and actual shipping charges will be charged. You choose the type of shipping if you want it faster otherwise I will select Canada Post regular parcel, price is negotiable but I think the 220 range is fair.

Payment accepted is EMT. I'm located in Dartmouth Nova Scotia and will entertain local sales.

Attachments

• Picture 17.jpg
    Picture 17.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,087
  • Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 723
  • Picture 19.jpg
    Picture 19.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 652
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 782
Last edited:

Pelt

Okay I was always under the impression this was a reference card. I will research it again and update the post, thanks for the heads up.

Pelt

Lot's of debate over this model number on the web. It is the same model number as the reference design but the real reference card has the cooler offset. The card I'm selling some would say cannot be overclocked. I don't know anything about that as I've never even tried to overclock the card. All I can say is even stock this card runs great, runs cool and quiet and plays any game you can throw at it. My orginal post has been edited to remove any reference to this card being a reference design, it was not my intent to mislead I honestly thought the card was a reference design, thanks again for bringing this to my attention Zero.

Zero82z

Banned
You can tell if it's reference or not by looking at the back of the PCB. You can see that your card has different VRM circuitry from the reference model (I believe the reference design uses a digital PWM system while the XFX custom board uses analog VRMs). Anyway, no harm done, I just wanted to make sure that you were advertising your sale with proper information. Good luck with the sale.

Pelt

New price of 220 dollars This change is lieu of the new information provided by Zero. As this card is not reference it doesn't have the overclock capabilities of other cards. But as mentioned it's still a solid card and at 220 a really good deal.

Pelt

Pending. What a great service this is to offload my gear, wish I would have done this sooner. Thanks HWC for allowing trusted members to sell on your site. Expect to see more for sale from me in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts