What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell ** SOLD **

Status
Not open for further replies.

clshades

If no one buys it drop it off with Ross and he will give you a case of any beer ya want man. I tried a few times to connect with ya about this unit and couldn't put it together before i moved. I have 3 other units ready and waiting to go along with the mobo etc. It took me a couple months to figure out how to make 4 run on a single board but I know how to do it now.

If anyone wants to know.. this unit's software will function under windows 10 no problem.

AxlOdin

Do you still have this For Sale?

Original Coolit unit which has not been used in a long time. Comes with extra parts as can see in the pictures.

Would prefer local pickup but would be willing to look into shipping, but this box is pretty heavy.

Sold as is with no guarantees of working or functioning.

$80

rdl7dP4h.jpg

P2cAfwJh.jpg

I'd like to buy it if you do.

AxlOdin

Or do you have Coolit Freezone + Parts

If no one buys it drop it off with Ross and he will give you a case of any beer ya want man. I tried a few times to connect with ya about this unit and couldn't put it together before i moved. I have 3 other units ready and waiting to go along with the mobo etc. It took me a couple months to figure out how to make 4 run on a single board but I know how to do it now.

If anyone wants to know.. this unit's software will function under windows 10 no problem.

For $80, I'd like to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.