What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Solo non-computer games

Dwayne

I have a sudden urge to push physical bit around maps and boards. I ordered up a set of Gloomhaven stuff but I was wondering if anyone else has any games designed specifically for solo play, or a good rule set to simulate an opposition.

I was looking at various wargames and such as well. In fact I only saw the Gloomhaven game because my search wasn't narrowed down to wargames and it popped up. I have been an avid wargamer since my early teens, and when possible I have been a member of a club in a lot of places. I miss the weekly gaming, I must admit.

Anyway, once I get through a couple of playings of Gloomhaven I will be back to square one, so any experiences with other solo games is appreciated.

naugrim

Both Shadows over Camelot (Fantasy, King Arthur's court) and Eldritch Horror (based on HP Lovecraft Cthulhu mythos) can be played solo