What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

SOLVED: PC Issues (BSOD and EVGA GTX 560 Ti Problems)

Valneroth

UPDATE

I reformatted the Hard Drive and reinstalled Windows. The card was not detected this time when I tried to run the CD that came with the card. Last time, I ran the installation using the default driver supplied with Windows. This time, I used the onboard video. The disc supplied with the card detected the card the first time I installed everything. It did not detect the card on this installation. Not sure what to do next.

Valneroth

It seems to have good airflow. The problem I have with an RMA is that the card worked in another machine after the fact.

Valneroth

UPDATE:

Besides the memory, which had a slim margin to be the culprit, the PSU was the only thing left. I got it tested and found out that the -5V pin on the 24-Pin connector was dead. I'm going to RMA the PSU (obviously) and the Video Card, just in case it got affected.

Shadowmeph
, rjbarker, KaptCrunch, Your_friendly_gamer. All of the testing on the motherboard, drivers, etc. was completed successfully, and the BIOS was current. Thank you for all the help. Good call, rjbarker -- sometimes it does take time.

Twitter