What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Some body else as problem with Sympatico

botat29

This Bell will make me turn crazy, it's 3 times I call them, since 2 week I lost my internet connection time to time, it's seems related with their DNS servers. I must not be the only one to have this problem ? My Teksavvy work great, but I need this Sympatico too as I have to many purchase and stuff link to my Sympatico account. Last time the noobs at Bell, want to Remote Desktop my PC, I say WTF , you have no right to come in my PC, aside I have quite few PCs here so it's not related to my PC, but to their modem or something on their side. I hate those stupid modem, Bell block everything. With Teksavvy everything is open.

rfglass

don't even get me going on sympatico, I moved ,told them 2 months in advance , they still billed my credit card for 3 months , I called them every time they did and said they would reverse the charges, they did'ny, had to call visa to block them, then they said they would send me a cheque in the mail for the 3 months' they did'nt. try another DNS server like OpenDNS Presents Umbrella i have used alot in the past and no issues

Latest posts

Twitter