What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

some people I laughed pretty hard at this woman

crazyea

Why don't people just say sorry and accept that they did something wrong? If you want to dispute it then do it in court.

Shadowmeph

I work as security guard and when I am working I get that type of thing allot people think they are entitled but yet they forget that they on private property say like at a concert they think they can do what ever they want smoke drink do drugs then they think I am attacking them verbally when all I say is that you cannot do this here either stop or kick kicked and I am giving them a chance eve when I was working city hall people partying out side near the fountain most other guards would just tell them to stop then grab them toss them off the property I prefer to give them a chance . like in the video I am very sure that the cop wasn't going top give her a ticket it was going to be a warning but she was an idiot like I said probably just smoked a stupid stick and not thinking

Lysrin

Oh lord... people make me sooo tired... That pathetic. That police officer was more restrained than I likely could have been!

Latest posts