What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Someone in Calgary have 4x screws for mounting my SSD?

draemn

SSD didn't come with screws, this is for a laptop, I have no extra screws. Anyone in Calgary want to hook me up if we can find a convenient way to meet up?

dustin1706

Sorry man, not in YYC right now. MemoryExpress will have them though if all else fails.

clshades

Bolt supply will be your best bet if memx doesn't have them. They have all kinds of everything in metric and standard. 5 dollar min purchase though and It's one of my favorite suppliers.

Everything is right in front of you like bulk food so you can wander around and find what ya want. Calgary fasteners might have but I doubt it.

IRQ Conflict

Had this problem with a 2.5" HDD I installed in my moms computer the other day. If you have an old PSU kicking around chances are the screws it uses to hold itself together will fit.

enaberif

Bolt supply will be your best bet if memx doesn't have them. They have all kinds of everything in metric and standard. 5 dollar min purchase though and It's one of my favorite suppliers.

Everything is right in front of you like bulk food so you can wander around and find what ya want. Calgary fasteners might have but I doubt it.

Bolt Supply is the shit! They always have the most random stuff you can imagine.

draemn

MemEx was out of stock, and the minimum purchase is quite expensive for just needing 4 screws. I have tons of stuff in a different city, but I'm not going there for 2 months. What's the specificiation/name of the screws if I went somewhere like Bold Supply to pick them out? Anyone know without having to look them up?

BrainEater

I have thousands of screws.Big , little, Ugly and smoking hot.....er what thread is this ?

:haha:

I can help you.
What screws specifically do you need ?....There's a lotta diff "laptop hdd screws."
I'll guess and say you want the "flattened head" version of a standard laptop hdd screw.
I have em , your's for nothing mang , you come get em.

:thumb: