What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Something very odd

issamhay

Hey guys I recently completed building my computer and everything was fine and dandy but about a couple of days ago I started getting the BSOD. I forget exatcly what it reads, something about a page file in nonpaged area and then nvdia.dll at the end, Also when i downloaded rivatuner it says it did not detect any supported drivers, so I'm sure it must something to do with my drivers.I tried reinstalling but nothing happened. Could it be a BIOS problem, because i did'nt touch the BIOS.

Chos3n

I would reinstall your Windows first then see if it solves the problem. IF it still happens, well you can try to update your BIOS to the latest version.

issamhay

Are there any other nvidia drivers out there orth downloading? I tried omega but looks like their incomatble with the GTS 250.

upcoast604

Download DCPro (free) and clean out vid drivers in safe mode.
Double check ram settings volts and timings.
The rivatuner message just means the drivers havn't been put on the list yet, most times RT has worked fine for me when I got that messege.

grinder

is there a 750W PSU you can troubleshoot with? I love corsair PSU's but perhaps that 550 isn't putting out the juice?

odis172

Usually any reference to a file, means its causing the problem. Boot into safemode, uninstall everything nvidia, run the nvidia cleaner just to be safe - then redownload and install the driver, make sure its for the correct os.

Twitter