What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sons birthday build

jrivPC

Hello everyone!

My son is turning 5 at the end of the month and I am building him a PC so he can play Roblox, Minecraft, rocket league, and Rayman legends. I currently have these parts and I need a case that does not take a lot of room on his desk. The desk is about 37” long and has a depth of about 23”. He wants it to have a window with some rgb lighting because he wants it to be like his big sisters PC go figure right. I was looking at the In win 301 which measurement wise looks exactly like what I would be looking for but from my research it looks like it does pretty bad with cooling. So I was just curious is there anything else out there that has similar specs with better cooling?

AMD Ryzen 5 1600
MSI b450m bazooka
Asus aog strix 1650 super
16gb 3000 tforce Vulcan ram
240gb Samsung m.2 nvme drive
480gb Patriot ignite ssd
Evga 80plus 600w psu

Thanks

Bond007

Quite the build for a 5 year old (lucky). As for the case, does it need to be white? Meshify c would have much better airflow.

jrivPC

Quite the build for a 5 year old (lucky). As for the case, does it need to be white? Meshify c would have much better airflow.
It can be any color really. Just trying to keep it as compact as I can. And he is lucky lol he’s getting my old parts since I don’t really play many games anymore I got myself something just to watch videos and read emails and stuff on.

boot2boot

You can once have a look at the Tecware Forge M RGB once. It is similar to Meshify C and is on the lower end of budget.