What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sony Vegas Restart Prob

Subz

Hey i have a problem with sony vegas pro 9 when ever i start it up it loads about half way and then restarts my pc. anybody know why this happens or how to correct this issue its really annoying

Shoutout To Super Grover

encorp

Is it a legit copy?

This is a common problem with pirated Sony Vegas; because it scans for audio devices sometimes they crash the comp out if not a legit copy. I highly suggest you buy a copy.

If it is a legit copy you need to try and get a soft copy from Sony's website and install it that way; sometimes the install gets buggy and crashes on audio device detection.

Subz

awww Man The Legit Copy Costs alot or maybe that was adobe premiere

say i cant get ahold of a legit copy any time soon can you think of any idea's that would keep me from crashing on audio device detection

encorp

I own my copy, It's definitely worth it.

If you're using it for anything I definitely suggest you pick a copy up. And no, your problem is indicative of a pirated copy and there really isn't a way around it. :)

Subz

Blah i'll Go The Honest Route and Buy a Copy Thanks for the save my friend

Latest posts

Twitter