What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sorry! This thread is not available in your country!

automatic

I'm sure all of you at one point while surfing the net have attempted to watch a video on an American site and have been left with a black background and something along the lines of 'This video is not available in your country', some don't even bother to display such a message and just leave you at a loading screen.

What I'm wondering is if anyone knows a way to bypass this. :biggrin:

automatic

Btw, I'm asking this because I'm doing a research paper on eBay and would really like to stream CNBC’s ‘The eBay Effect’ Documentary’ from their website. =|

Infiniti

Or like Hulu.. You can try Hotspot Shield. Works for me, but it's only 32-bit. You can also try Ultrasurf which works for both 32 and 64-bit, but it doesn't work with Hulu. If you have FF, you'll need an addon to make Ultrasurf work.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Try Gpass. It is by far the most powerful proxy program I have ever seen, and I have seen a few. You can tunnel any app you want through their servers using this program, and works well with streaming media.

Latest posts

Twitter