What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Soullessone21 Stores moved onto new site best of luck all

Soullessone21

Well it was fun but I no longer frequent here at all so best of luck all
store is found over at Soullessone21 Clearance sale!!!
Please no more PM's here they will not be answered.
SOULLESSONE21 IS Not BACK!!!!!!!! TAKING No REASONABLE OFFERS!!!!!NOW Not ACCEPTING BTC LTC AND OTHER CRYPTO CURRENCIES AS PAYMENT :) ACTIVE RHR MEMBERS GET FREE SHIPPING(10 POST MIN)

In Calgary Pick up is welcome Shipping not included, if your a good buyer I do as always throw in the free gear.

Venture one shipping unless I get lazy then puro express tracked

Always have more gear just ask so Enjoy

All gpus are obo:)

Tons of gpus for sale

6950's unlocked to 6970s $175 price drop $100, $75 each obo
5970's $200 price drop $120, $85 each obo
5830 $100 price drop $70, $50

Last edited:

Soultribunal

Staff member
I know all the iTrader Feedback got wiped out but I can vouch that Soullessone is indeed a very honest and upfront trader. You should have no hesitation shopping with him.

-ST

Lpfan4ever

coughcough wrong number in my name

Thanks for the 680 again, always nice and easy dealing with you :thumb:

kyle_L

Another wonderful purchase. Great communication and shipped right away. Will continue to purchase from soul.

ntropic

Soullessone packaged my 7870 quite well. Cardboard box (recycled!), air bags, and triple taped seams. Professional work. Card was like new, as described, as was the box (an added bonus for me). Card performs beyond expectations. Couldn't be happier with the sale, even though he requires EMT payments. I had my doubts at first, but he's got all this feedback, so do not feel too afraid to send him payment via EMT.

great_big_abyss

As if Soulessone needs any more recommendations, but successful transaction here. Received my APU promptly, zero delays and zero problems.

Thanks, Dude!

Soullessone21

Wow thanks everyone means a lot to me :)

Guess I should post more for sale now :p

Many boxes to go through before the move on and I got a major Donation coming up going to take some pix of all the systems thanks everyone for all the gear :)

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter